Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FALL IS A TIME for RENEWAL


Psalm 103
Of David.
1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise His holy Name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The LORD works righteousness
and justice for all the oppressed.

EL ELYON -
You are so far beyond what we can ever ask or imagine. You move in ways that are mysterious! Your ways and Your plans are better than anything we could create for ourselves. In our weakness, God, would you give us Your strength for our days ahead? Would you renew our strength like that of an eagle? Would you show us Your love and compassion and bring glory to Your Holy Name as we seek to please You in all that we say and do! We praise and bless You this day,
GOD MOST HIGH!
In Jesus' Name, Amen!
*************************************

1 comment:

  1. I have never done a study on the Names of God and have wanted to for some time. I just bought Praying the Names of God. I haven't started reading it yet but I am so looking forward to it!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. You really understood what know one else did and the depth of the frustration that we experience over those "simple" things. I just had my 50th birthday this week so this "still single" lady hasn't been handling the "simple" stuff very gracefully this week. Your understanding really made me feel so much better.

    For some reason it just took your other blog a REALLY long time to load. Like 5 minutes. I'm gonna go read about your trip now. How was your back while you were gone?

    ReplyDelete